- Introduce non-native feline species to America.
- Protect said species so it can proliferate without contending with natural predators.
- Release said species into wild in the millions to kill avian species that would otherwise be eating pesky bugs.
- Introduce non-native pesky bugs through an insistence on non-native fruits and vegetables in kitchens all over America.
- Discourage farm biodiversity to meet competition from non-native fruits and vegetables and meet growing demands for homogeneous-looking foods.
- Observe as humans move away from agrarian roots and become completely dependent on distant, disconnected food sources for sustenance.
- Begin using chemical, industrial pesticides on massive, monoculture home-grown fruit and vegetable crops to lower labor-intensity of food production and compensate for feline-avian imbalance.
- When pesticides are proven to kill bees, legislate reality out of the equation.
- When monocultured fruits and vegetables prove to be susceptible to non-native bugs and fungii, pour on chemical pesticides at an ever-accelerating rate.
- Insist that humans continue to eat chemical-laden, carcinogenic "foods" to maintain farm-industrial complex.
- Ignore warning signs of increased cancer rates and hope you're rich enough to buy an island somewhere before unsustainable food supply completely collapses.
- Observe the humans dying.
- Observe the new, Feral-Cat Society rise to prominence.
- Bow before newly-crowned Cat-King (or Queen).
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
14 Useful Steps for Getting Rid of Humans (But First: Buy a Cat)
SOME POSTS THAT'VE BEEN POPULAR, RECENTLY...
Lately I've been vacillating between despair and anger at the Great Unveiling. Yes, yes indeed. The prophets and artists have been...
It doesn't snow often where I live, but when it does... oooooh, boy! My wife heads out into the blizzard. One of those show-off...
In 2016 I lost a bunch of screenwriting contests to a woman named Geeta Malik. A woman who isn't just a win-everything sorta person (the...
I am writing to apologize for my behavior last Sunday. I want you to know that I am not normally one of those guys who acts like an idio...
I keep trying to write something new about the current Washington Tire Fire, but every time I start typing I can feel my fistulous withers s...